Monday, June 6, 2011

First Post

So here is another project I've been working on. I absolutely love the game angry birds and I wanted a plushie of them but they are like $25 a piece so I decided to make my own. I actually made this one a while back but now I am working on the pig from angry birds and the other birds. I used Obsessively Stitching's tutorial and it was so easy to follow. And personally I think mine turned out really well:) Even though my picture quality is pretty bad and I think I made the feather on the top of his head backwards. :/
And, well ,my sewing machine is officially dead:( and it happened right in the middle of me making a Hug Me plush..... so lame. Now I need to come up with $700 bucks, or more, to buy a new one. I want my new one to be an embroidery machine as well so I can upgrade what I am doing and produce so much more to make a real business. Oh, and my new sewing business is called Stitching Happiness :) Which is what I named this blog after.

My first goals for my business is:
  • Get a brother embroidery machine
  • Get a better camera to take better pictures of my work
  • Make a "photo booth" to take pictures of my work
  • Get my own personalized labels made that have my name brand and logo on them to out on my plushies and things
With lots of love,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment