Wednesday, June 8, 2011

In Need of a Better Camera- Sewing Machine down:(

Hi. So I am kind of at a stand still right now for continuing the starting of my business Stitching Happiness. My sewing machine hand me down which is a very old, 12 years or more old, and temperamental has finally broken down completely:( I have been wanting to get a Brother embroidery machine for quite some time but they are in the $700- $1,000 price range. I am graduating from high school in a few days and am getting some gift money from that and I am hoping to gather enough to get one. But in the mean time an absolutely wonderful person, a mother of one of my RSD buddies, has a practically unused simple sewing machine and she is sending it to me as a gift :D I absolutely love her <3 She is my new favorite person. It should arrive Friday and I can't wait. Not just because I want to continue with my business but that I use sewing as a distraction from my pain and I am having a very hard time without it. I am also trying to find a way to buy personal labels for my product and a new camera to take better pictures of my product, I currently use my phone and the pics don't come out so well. While I've been waiting however I have been designing some new patterns. I can't wait to make them when my sewing machine arrives:) Well that's all for now,
With lots of love,
Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I hope your machine has arrived - cant wait to see your new creations - you are so talented.
    Kaleen - aka Alex's mom

    ReplyDelete